Last Updated on June 5, 2019
This Policy DOES NOT apply to personal information collected:
- In person or through any other means, including other websites operated by us or any third-party including our affiliates and subsidiaries; Or,
- Any third-party (including our affiliates and subsidiaries), application or content (including advertisements) that is linked to, accessible from or on this website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand JencoFan policies and practices regarding your information and how we handle the data.
By using our website, you at this moment agree to our Policy and consent to its terms and conditions.
If JencoFan makes additional changes to the policies and practices listed on this site, we will notify you by revising the date located at the top of this Policy. Any alteration made to this Policy shall become effective upon posting the revised Policy to this site.
Use of the site after any alteration to the Policy constitutes your acceptance to the revised Policy in effect at the time of access. If you do not agree with any of our policies and practices, you have the right to stop using our websites.
Collection of Information
At JencoFan, we collect the information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect your Personal Information when you create an account, fill out a form, apply for a job, make a purchase, communicate with us via third-party social media websites, or otherwise interact with us.
Automatically Collected Data
When YOU access/use our services or make any business transactions with JencoFan, we automatically collect your personal information, including:
- Transactional Data: When making a purchase or return, we collect the necessary information about the transaction (e.g., product details, purchase price, date, and shipment/billing information).
- Log and Usage Information: JencoFan follows a standard procedure of using log files to collect detailed information about your use when visiting our websites or using our services. The data collected by these log files includes the browser and operating system you use, Internet Service Provider (ISP), time and date of access, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The data we collect is not connected to any personally identifiable information. The purpose of the data is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
- Device Information: JencoFan collects information about the computer or device you use to access our website(s) or service(s), internet protocol (IP) addresses, operating system and version, mobile network, and other personal information that identifies you as the user of the device or the person providing data to us.
- Geo Location: Per your device permissions, we may collect information about the precise location of your device. You can stop the collection of specific location information at any time by changing the preferences on your device.
- Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies: JencoFan uses different technologies to collect data, including cookies and plug-ins. Cookies are small pieces of data stored in a file on your hard drive or device memory and help the website store personally identifiable information that can optimize the users' experience by customizing our site(s) based on the visitors' browser type and other identifiable data we acquire. Plug-ins are pieces of integrated software technology that users download to allow certain web-based functionality to operate. For more information about website cookies and how to disable them, see Cookie Usage below.
Information Collected from Outside Resources
JencoFan may obtain information from other resources and combine that with data we collect directly from YOU. For example, we might gather information about YOU from third-parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, and other publicly available resources.
JencoFan will retain your Personal Information for as long as it is necessary for the purpose(s) for which we received it, or for other legitimate business purposes, including to meet our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our policies. We may retain records related to:
- Invoices and Payments for 7-years;
- Job applications and related documentation for 6 or more years; and
- Customer profiles, surveys, and communications for 5-years.
Transferring Information across International Boundaries
JencoFan is based in the United States and Canada, where we process and store information we receive through the services we offer. Due to JencoFan being in multiple regions, the various communications will necessarily result in the transference of information across international boundaries, and by visiting the site, you consent to these transfers as required or permitted by applicable laws. Therefore, JencoFan and our service providers may transfer your data to, store, or access it in jurisdictions that may not provide the same level of data protection as your home jurisdiction. JencoFan will take the necessary steps to ensure that your data receives an adequate level of security in the jurisdictions in which we process it.
JencoFan takes commercially reasonable precautions to keep your personal information secure. However, JencoFan cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online, and you do so at your own risk.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their child's online activity.
JencoFan DOES NOT knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13 and JencoFan DOES NOT target our website to children under the age of 13. If you think your child provided us with this kind of information, we strongly encourage you to reach out to us IMMEDIATELY, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records PROMPTLY.
California Privacy Rights
California law permits California residents to request specific details about how their information is shared with third-parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California citizen and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com.
List of known Third-Party Privacy Policies as listed on their website:
For more information about website cookies and how to disable them, see Cookie Usage below.
Our site uses two types of cookies: (1) "analysis" cookies are used by third-party companies and us to quantify the number of users who employ our services; and (2) "persistent" cookies which remain on your device so our website can recognize you when you return.
At any time, you can allow, block, or delete cookies by going to your browser settings:
Any information obtained through these cookies is handled exclusively by JencoFan to improve the visitors' experience.
Social Media Sharing
The services JencoFan offers may contain social media sharing capabilities and other integrated tools (such as the YouTube "Subscribe" button or the Facebook "Like" button), which let you share actions you take on our service with other media entities and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of personal information to the public, depending on the preferences established in the body that provides social sharing functionality.
A Resident of the European Economic Area
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. If you wish to be informed what Personal Information we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update, or to delete the information we have on you.
- The right of rectification.
- The right to object.
- The right of restriction.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to withdraw consent.
Legal Basis for Processing
Our legal basis for collecting and handling the information described in this Policy depends on the Personal Information collected and the specific context in which we collected the data:
- JencoFan needs to perform a contract with YOU.
- You have permitted us to do so.
- Processing your Personal Information is in our legitimate interest.
- JencoFan needs to comply with the law.
Data Subject Requests
You have the right to access the personal data we hold about you and to ask that your information be corrected, erased, or transferred. You may also have the right to object to, or request that we restrict, specific processing. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, you may contact us as indicated below.
Questions or Complaints
If you have a concern about the processing of personal data that JencoFan is unable to resolve, you have the right to submit a complaint about the data privacy authority where you reside. For the contact information of your local Data Protection Authority, please click here.